Contact Johan Trollip
20 Piet Retief Street, Steytlerville 6250
- Longitude: 24.344258
- Latitude: -33.326953
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Conference / Wedding Venue
- Hiking / walking
- Mountain Biking
Monday - 07:00 - 20:00
Tuesday - 07:00 - 20:00
Wednesday - 07:00 - 20:00
Thursday - 07:00 - 20:00Friday - 07:00 - 21:00Saturday - 07:00 - 21:00Sunday - 07:00 - 19:00
About Royal Hotel
Our rooms have a combination of modern and antique furniture. We have 3 self catering flats, at affordable rates and it is ideal for you to bring your family for a weekend away.
Come and enjoy the following facilities:
- A la carte Restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Swimming pool (birthday parties)
- Conference facilities (± 60 delegates)
- Coffee/Tea in all rooms
- Rooms are serviced daily
- Laundry facilities on site
- DSTV in communal area
- Barbeque (braai) facilities
- Two air conditioned rooms
- Secure parking facilities
- Four rooms with televisions
- Customized group activities (family reunions, hunting packages, birthday parties, bachelor parties, bike rallies, yearend functions and so much more)
- De La Beauté (Health & Skincare)
- Email facilities
- One room with double and single bed and en-suite bathroom with shower (television in room).
- One room with double and single bed and en-suite bathroom with bath (television in room).
- Two rooms with 2 x ¾ beds and en-suite bathrooms with showers (television in room).
- Four rooms with double beds and en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- Three Self catering flats.
The Royal Hotel Steytlerville is the perfect wedding destination for you. Steytlerville is situated about two hours from Port Elizabeth and two and a half hours from George. A relaxing drive into the Karoo countryside.
The venue forms part of the Royal Hotel Complex where we offer affordable and comfortable accommodation exclusively to your guests. Any overflow accommodation can be arranged at other guest houses in town. We are within walking distance from three churches.
- Indoor seating arrangements for a maximum of 60 guests including tables, chairs and table cloths
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Bar facilities (cash or a set limit arrangement)
- Catering and serving staff. Various menu options available
- Weather permitting, our pool area offers a beautiful setting for a more informal function under the stars.
This is truly a venue for all occasions. Family re-unions, special birthday parties, year end functions, club award events, you name it, we cater for it.
Steytlerville offers a magnificent backdrop to your photo opportunities
- There are a number of buildings in Edwardian or Victorian Architecture which are well preserved.
- Typical Karoo Countryside - The Natural backdrop
- The farm life
We can also assist you with the following arrangements:
- Hiring of décor items
- Beauty treatments for the bride (Makeup, manicure, massage)
Room / Unit Features
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- En Suite Bathroom
- Fan In Room
- Heater In Room
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Tea And Coffee In Room
- TV - DSTV
- TV (non-satellite)
- Wifi - Free
On Site Features
- Bar (fully Licensed)
- Braai / Barbecue Area
- Breakfast : Full English
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Gay Friendly
- Guest Lounge
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Parking (undercover)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Baskets (by Arrangement)
Map and Directions to Royal Hotel
GPS : E 24. 3443245 / S -33. 3270501
FROM PORT ELIZABETH take the R75 towards Graaff-Reinet. Turn left onto the R329 at the small village of Wolwefontein. Drive 54km till you reach Steytlerville. The Royal Hotel is on your right hand side in the main road across the Wards Service Station and BKB.
FROM GRAAFF-REINET take the R75 towards Port Elizabeth. Drive through the town Jansenville. Turn right onto the R329 at the small village of Wolwefontein. Wolwefontein lies about 50km after Jansenville. Drive 54km until you reach Steytlerville. The Royal Hotel is on your right hand side in the main road across the Wards Service Station and BKB.
FROM THE WEST pass Willowmore for one kilometer and turn right onto the R329. Drive 89 km to Steytlerville and turn left in the main road. The Royal Hotel is on your left hand side in the main road across the Wards Service Station and BKB.