Bhejane Game Reserve
Last Updated: November 2015
PK1, Fullarton, 6446
- Longitude: 23.92244
- Latitude: -33.194974
- Self Catering
- Camp Sites
- Game Reserves & Lodges
- Farm Getaway
- Bird Watching
- Game drive
About Bhejane Game Reserve
Luxury River Chalets
You have a wide view of the valley from your bath. Sleeps up to 4 adults per chalet, or 3 adults and two kids. There are two chalets available, both are right on the river bank. This makes it a great fishing spot for fresh water fish like carp, barbel etc.
Bhejane Bush Camp
One luxury tent with a double bed and 4 dome tents with 4 single beds in each. Sleeps up to 10 people.
This lodge has a stunning view over the Grootrivier mountains and is situated close to the lapa, bar and swimming pool. It consists of 2 rooms and a nice braai area.
Bhejane Camping is under a canopy of Acacia karoo thorn trees. We have a unique bathroom within an outside shower place, so that you can be closer to nature.
Map and Directions to Bhejane Game Reserve
GPS : 33° 11' 41.91" S / 23° 55' 20.78" E
- Drive north on the N9
- Take the Steytlerville/PE turnoff just past Willowmore
- After 30 km on the concrete road turn left at the Klipplaat turn-off
- AFter 10 km turn right and follow the road untill you reach Bhejane Game Reserve.
From Port Elizabeth
- Take the R75 to Wolwefontein then the R329 to Steytlerville
- Go through Steytlerville towards Willowmore
- After 31 km turn right and follow the road for 22 km untill you reach Bhejane Game Reserve.