Bhejane Game Reserve - 4x4
Last Updated: 1 week ago
- PK1, Fullarton, 6446
- Longitude: 23.92244
- Latitude: -33.194974
For our rates and availability please click here
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Bhejane Game Reserve - 4x4
Experience the adventure of an African safari at Bhejane Game and Hunting Reserve in the Eastern Cape. Tucked away in the picturesque Groot River Valley - halfway between Steytlerville and Willowmore and to the west of Port Elizabeth. Bhejane lies just north of one of South Africa’s best kept secrets, the Baviaanskloof and offers visitors an opportunity to experience the animal kingdom of the bushveld in the Karoo.
Suitable for the whole family, Bhejane (meaning black rhino), is the perfect destination to explore the unique and almost extinct habitat of a variety of antelope, blue wildebeest, bush pig, small grey mongoose, vervet monkey and many more!
|Bhejane 4x4 game drive||11||2||R10 per vehicle|
Map and Directions to Bhejane Game Reserve - 4x4
GPS : 33° 11' 41.91" S / 23° 55' 20.78" E
- Drive north on the N9
- Take the Steytlerville/PE turnoff just past Willowmore
- After 30 km on the concrete road turn left at the Klipplaat turn-off
- AFter 10 km turn right and follow the road untill you reach Bhejane Game Reserve.
From Port Elizabeth
- Take the R75 to Wolwefontein then the R329 to Steytlerville
- Go through Steytlerville towards Willowmore
- After 31 km turn right and follow the road for 22 km untill you reach Bhejane Game Reserve.