Peter Slingsby's Baviaanskloof map
The Baviaanskloof and Swartberg maps are now available for R70.00 at the Baviaans Tourism Office in Willowmore.
Email email@example.com for details or to order.
Whether you're a hiker, mountain biker or 4x4 enthusiast this is the map you need for your visit to the spectacular Baviaanskloof.
The map is GPS-compatible and will enable you to explore this fabulous, rugged wilderness, its geological marvels, extraordinary flora and fauna, and the poignant reminders of its Khoisan past...
This is the most comprehensive, fully researched and detailed map of the Baviaanskloof ever published.
This double sided map covers the whole Kloof from Misgund in the west to Hankey in the east. It extends north to Cockscomb and south to the Long Kloof. It is the only comprehensive map of the whole of the Baviaanskloof Conservation Area, part of the Baviaanskloof Mega-Reserve.
- All roads, tracks, paths and 4x4 routes are marked.
- Full GPS details are shown at every major road-junction in DD.dddd format.
- Mileages are indicated between major intersections.
- 20 metre contours and delicate colour height shading bring the extraordinary topography of the kloof to life.
- All tourism information, attractions and accommodation are on the map.
- Contact details for all the places where you can stay are listed.
- Scale: 1:125 000 (8cm = 10km)
- 20m contours
- A2 double-sided full colour map in plastic sleeve.
- Printed on WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT material
- GPS details of every road-junction, in DDMM.mm format
- The map includes a full 1' longitude/latitude grid for GPS users.
- ISBN 978-1-919900-93-3