Keurfontein Country House
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Contact Deon Van Der Merwe
- Longitude: 23.367389
- Latitude: -33.392497
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Guest House
About Keurfontein Country House
Keurfontein is situated on the N9 between Willowmore and Uniondale easily accesible from the main road. It is therefore the ideal stopover for travellers between Gauteng and the Gardenroute.
The tranquil environment, between two dams fed from a fountain in the mountain, makes for an unforgetable stop in the Karoo. In fact hikers and birdwatchers might decide to stay for another day or two.
Keurfontein offers accommodaion on either B&B, full board or self catering basis and is famous for its Karoo lamb dishes. Guests will enjoy the clean Karoo air, starry nights and mountain views.
The spacious bedrooms are all newly renovated and the beds fitted with percale linen to make your stay comfortable.
The bathrooms are comfortable with guest amenities provided and the kitchens equipped for overnight self catering stays.
The Baviaanskloof World Heritage Site is also just a couple of kilometers away and Keurfontein Country House is therefore also a convenient point of departure for visitors to this beautiful area.
Map and Directions to Keurfontein Country House
GPS : 33° 23' 32.99" S / 23° 22' 2.60" E
- Take the N9 towards George
- Pass the southern turnoff to Willowmore
- Approximately 16km past this point you will find Keurfontein Country House on your right hand side.
- Take the N9 towards Graaff-Reinet
- Pass the R339 turnoff to Uniondale
- Approximately 34km past this point you will find Keurfontein Country House on your left hand side.