Last Updated: 8 months ago
Contact Hetta Van Der Waldt
- 083 590 3847
About ACVV Hall
The ACVV (Afrikaans Christelike Vroue Vereniging) hall was originally built in 1927 to be used as church hall however when a new church hall was built in 1953, it was decided to use the ACVV hall as a MUSEUM.
Although only officially opened many years later, the historical building was restored and filled with collections donated by the community.
Antique farming implements are also stored in a shed next to this museum, please contact Hetta van der Waldt 083 590 3847